Sunday, December 15, 2013

All is Merry and Bright for Week 3 of Anything But a Card Challenges No. 30


Good Morning Everyone! Christmas is just over a week away... time is passing by so quickly these days. It's week 3 of our current challenge No. 30... our last challenge for 2013 - we hope you are able to find some creative time to play. CLICK HERE to jump over to the challenge intro and where to LINK UP your creations.


The current Challenge... Anything But a Card Challenge #30 - ANYTHING GOES... With a Holiday Twist! This challenge is an open theme – but we love the holidays too and can't wait to see what everyone is creating! Please share any current project you have created, and if it's Holiday themed that's perfectly OK, too! JUST REMEMBER... create anything EXCEPT a card for this challenge. Could you please do us a favour and mention the current Anything But a Card Challenge #30 and LINK BACK to this challenge. ALSO - Please new projects only {no-backlinking}. :)

**A REMINDER** This Challenge will go through midnight Dec. 21st. - you have 1 week left to  play along and ENJOY the creative process! Next Sunday we will have a new Artist Spotlight + Mini Challenge that will run for TWO weeks carrying us through the Christmas and New Year Holidays.


Let's see what part of our DT has created!!

Please click on the designers' name to visit their blog. We hope you’ll take a minute to go see their work up close... and as long as you’re there – please leave them a little love!


"I made these 2 ornaments after digging through my stash of chipboard. I think they have a "Holiday Twist" to them & I hope you agree!!"



"I was going to make a Christmas/Winter scrapbook page this month, but after all of the ice and snow we've had, the last thing I wanted to do was make more... So I decided to get inky and add a page to my journal."


http://sbartist.blogspot.com/2013/12/a-vintage-holly-greetings-tag-for-week.html

"The past several months I have committed to play along with T!m's monthly 12 tags of 2013. This is my version of the December Tag using only things from my crafty stash."
***********************

We hope our designers have you INSPIRED to break out some supplies, or curl up with a journal and create!!! We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join in and share them with us! CLICK HERE TO LINK UP your creations. Stop back next Sunday for a new Designer Spotlight + Mini Challenge!http://art-without-anxiety.blogspot.com/2013/12/ornaments.html

3 comments:

  1. I have made an entry but both of your link ups appear to take me to a page which has a closed collection.

    You can see my entry here

    http://purpliciousprincessdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/morning-welcome-to-another-murky-monday.html

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy - my apologies. Thanks for advising of the linking error. It has been corrected and I will add your project to the inlinkz linkup that is at this page :)
      http://anythingbutacard.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/create-anything-you-dream-up-for-week.html

      Delete
  2. I am unable to find the linky...so posting here!
    http://rupastofa.blogspot.in/2013/12/2-sided-love.html
    Hope you see it.Thanks....

    ReplyDelete