Sunday, February 8, 2015

#Cre8time makes the Best Friends for Week 2 for Anything But A Card Challenges No. 44 "Friendship"

Good Morning Everyone! Last Sunday we launched a BRAND NEW Challenge No. 44 – a celebration of "FRIENDSHIP" here at Anything But a Card Challenges! CLICK HERE if you missed the fabulous creations by our week one team of designers!


The current Challenge... is one that that can be expressed in just one word... "FRIENDSHIP". For Anything But a Card Challenges No. 44 use our prompt of "Friendship" to inspire your muse... and gather all of your creative goodies to come out and play.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Please share any current project you have created and JUST REMEMBER... create anything EXCEPT a card for this challenge. To be eligible for TOP 3 selection -- Please do us the favor to mention and LINK BACK to this challenge using this permalink provided so that your readers may find us and play along { http://anythingbutacard.blogspot.com/2015/02/cre8time-celebrates-friendship-for-week.html }. ALSO - Please new projects only {no-backlinking}. :)

**A REMINDER** This Challenge will go through midnight February 21st giving you two more weeks to play along and ENJOY the creative process! We will share more of our Design Team's creations each Sunday to keep you inspired.

Let's see what part of our DT has created!!

Please click on the designers' name to visit their blog. We hope you’ll take a minute to go see their work up close... and as long as you’re there – please leave them a little love!



In my dictionary, a girls best friend's are bags and shoes! And a friend is someone who understands this crazy creative side of you! Here's how I altered a plain jane jute sling bag gifted to me by my friend on my birthday. She gave lots of scope for alteration... a TRUE FRIEND! For more details, please visit my BLOG



Diamonds – a Girls best friend! Stenciled canvas painted and highlighted with inka gold. Audrey Hepburn picture and crystals for hair and velvet for top. Thick layer of glossy accents over her face. Visit my BLOG to see more details and a stunning close-up of Ms. Hepburn.


This month is all about friendship so I couldn't think of anything better but to do a layout of my daughter... my very best friend. Drop by my blog HERE to view more pictures and details regarding my layout... xoxo Toni


My first love is quilting and I believe quilting was actually the first form of scrapbooking. Quilters autograph their quilts along with journaling life event - weddings, anniversaries, births, and friendship. This is a quilt that is a work in progress as I need a few more additional quilt squares. The center of the squares are actually signed, dated, along with a little message from my friends. As a teaser, I'm sharing with you a lay-out of the quilt squares that are tentatively in my possession. Check out more information at my BLOG Her Craftiness.



There are so many sayings that give us an understanding of friendship... and I have several that are stamps in my collection! Artist Trading Cards are one way to make new friends and share art at the same time. I have a collection that dates back to 2006 from a now defunct online forum. I have remained friends with many of my ATC trading friends through new forums and now in blogland too. Another reason to dabble in ATC creation is the small "canvas" size that allows experimentation with a number of fun techniques. Please visit my BLOG to check out the quick techniques and the ATCs that I created for this ATC booklet.



Rita Marie
It's fun to be with your Best Friend! The one who understands you, will look out for you, and loves being with you even if you're not in the best of moods. Someone to laugh out loud with in good times and bad. The person that you can call anytime of the day or night with good news or bad. If you are lucky enough to have a friend like this... keep them close in your heart even if you are miles away. To share your heart with your Best Friend is a wonderful gift. I have a short tutorial up on BLOG if you would like to check it out. Thank you! xo



For this month's theme – I went literal. I recently met up with my bestie and loved spending time with her, so these theme was perfect. I created this mixed media piece in my art journal. I am not into bright colors, but this was fun! It's a mix of collage, painting and stenciling and heavily inspired by the art of Junelle Jacobsen. Please visit my BLOG for more details.

* * * * * * * * * * *

We hope our designers have you INSPIRED to take some time to be creative!! We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join in and share them with us! Stop back next Sunday to see more of our Design Team creations!


No comments:

Post a Comment