Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sprouting Week 3 of "GREEN with ENVY" Challenge No. 45 at Anything But a Card Challenges

Good Morning Everyone! We hope you are enjoying the monthly theme paired with the Challenges... this one being dedicated to ALL THINGS GREEN. Welcome to week 3 of Challenge No. 45 – "GREEN with ENVY" here at Anything But a Card Challenges! CLICK HERE if you missed the fabulous creations by our week one team of designers and CLICK HERE for week 2 inspiration!



The current Challenge... GREEN with ENVY – is perfect for the change of season that for most is right around the corner... "Green with Envy". For Anything But a Card Challenges No. 45 use the color green as your inspiration or our prompt of "Green with Envy" to challenge your muse. Now it's time to gather all of your creative goodies to come out and play.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Please share any current project you have created and JUST REMEMBER... create anything EXCEPT a card for this challenge. To be eligible for TOP 3 selection -- Please do us the favor to mention and LINK BACK to this challenge using this permalink provided so that your readers may find us and play along { http://anythingbutacard.blogspot.com/2015/03/cre8time-sprouts-in-color-green-for.html }. ALSO - Please new projects only {no-backlinking}. :)

**A REMINDER** This Challenge will go through midnight March 21st giving you 1 more week to play along and ENJOY the creative process! We will share more of our Design Team's creations each Sunday to keep you inspired.

Let's see what part of our DT has created!!

Please click on the designers' name to visit their blog. We hope you’ll take a minute to go see their work up close... and as long as you’re there – please leave them a little love!

I have been experimenting with Black Gesso and this created a wonderful foil for some fabulous green and turquoise Luminarte Silk paints. There is a step by step on my BLOG if you want to know how I created all these layers.



Lots of stamping, fussy cutting, punching and some spraying with Perfect Pearls helped create this layout. The composition of the photo naturally led me to the 'Green' of our 'green with envy' theme.Pop on over to my blog to see where this gorgeous spot is and what else I did with the layout. Pop on over to my BLOG for more details.




My post was inspired by a necklace I made a few years ago, just altering it a bit. Create your own Lucky Horseshoe! Please hop on over to my BLOG for more details.



I found inspiration from a stained glass piece to create my green scrapbook page. This was also a bit of a 'green' project in that I used up a lot of my scraps! Please visit my BLOG for more details.




March is all about green - green grass, green shamrocks, spring green, well, how about envious green? This months challenge at Anything But a Card is just that - and when I heard the challenge topic (way back in, I think it was, November?) I knew right away what I'd be using for this project. Visit my BLOG for more details. 

* * * * * * * * * * *

We hope our designers have you INSPIRED to take some time to be creative!! We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join in and share them with us! Stop back next Sunday for a new Spotlight + Mini Challenge to wrap up the month.


No comments:

Post a Comment